Tuesday 28 February 2012

a study in Widdecombe..and the other side























I had the misfortune of discovering It is feasible to watch countdown on the little video tellys in the library. So much for hard work. The very bottom picture is from a the final night of a Laura Buckley exhibition in Hackney. Cosmic, maaan, As you can see I'm on crutches. What sorrow!
Here's a muuuuuuuuucccccchhhh longer version of that little sunshine film. It gets good at about 2/3rds in, I'd FF>> it if I were you.
It will be being displayed, along with some other stuff at a few of my friend's on the art course's debut show called LACUNA at Red Bull Studios , 155-171 Tooley Street, Private view Thursday 29th March, continuing until Tuesday. Featuring Joyce Teo, Yolanda Hanson, Lisa Stein, Matthew Silcox, Maggie Stewart. .. music on the night at 8pm: Kashmir Kid
There'll probably be free drink. There often is, isn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment